Inevitably no matter what, when you finish a Facebook live it appears that only the most awful thumbnails seem to exist for your cover photo on your video. You go to review it on your page and the worst photo of the bunch is what you are stuck with…or is it. Here is a quick tutorial on how to change your thumbnail on your videos. I have included a short video to walk you through making the quick change from your laptop computer.
Disclosure: The links in this post/on this page are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission.
The main thing to remember is you need to double click on your video to open it up and then you can make a variety of updates and changes.
Going “live” on Facebook is a great way to do the following:
- Grow your audience and followers
- It can lead to higher engagement
- It can help you generate leads and sales
- You can promote open houses
- You can hold a “virtual” open house
- You can share home buyer and home seller tips
- You can create content that can then be a blog post, an Instagram post and made into YouTube video
- Become the neighborhood expert and the digital mayor of your community!
- Sooo many reasons to go “live” and now you know how to fix that darn awful thumbnail with your hair in your face or your mouth open!
If you like this quick read and video you might enjoy these ones …
Stuff I Love!
Get the video equipment and accessories that I use! Click Here!
Need real estate landing pages click here!
Gift Baskets – Wine | Fruit | Beer | Baby | New Home | Congrats